Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fit & Spritz - Fragrance for Summer

~Amanda

We cover skin care, makeup, nails, hair tips, and everything between - but it's an occasion when we concentrate on perfumes. That's because it's quite the process (we can only put our noses through so much!) so over the weekend, I gathered a group of "nosey" friends (seriously, they need to be a part of everything) to blind test and came up with our favorite fragrances of the season.

With the school year ending, and the hunt for a summer job in full effect, we kept your budget in mind when narrowing down our favs. Find your personality and pair with the perfect scent that fits you - and spritz you - with an aweless aroma.



For the outspoken, girl next door - Philosophy Amazing Grace, $44. This fragrance is subtle and sweet and ideal for the transition into summer one tester said.


For the outgoing personality, BCGC Max Azria Bon Chic Eau de Parfum, $55. One spritz of this and your normal talkative self will be left speechless...and sniffing for more!


For the sophisticated sister - Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum Spray, $60. No need to wear your mother's heels if you sneak a spritz of this! Fresh and formal notes arise, we noticed.


For the sporty, outdoorsy chick - Lolita Lempicka, $40. Crisp, yet floral, this little bottle can go campground or couture.

What fragrance fits you best? I know I switch my scents based on my mood! Today, I'm Vince, but the weekends, I'm definitely more like Lolita.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...