Friday, May 31, 2013

By the Sea

Hello Ladies,


This is an excellent spring trend that is making its way into Summer 2013. Websites and shops are already stocking up on this trend and everywhere where I have been recently, has been sold out or have limited supply. The summer is not complete with a trip to the sea side, so these are some ideas to summer is not complete with a trip to the sea side, so these are some ideas to your beach outfits. The biggest spring trend is not just blue or thin and large striped feminine dresses, but also with a variety of colors and designs like large dots and colorful pieces.





Put a pop of color in your wardrobe and try to get pieces that will state your best feature. I have come up with a list of examples of great Nautical outfits with the help of Polyvore:

Nautical Stripes




Now, this is the one I just made:

By the Sea



See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...