Saturday, May 04, 2013

Bubblegum Pink Lips



Everybody loves bubblegum, right? It's pink, it's chewy, and it sometimes prevents you from saying really mean, sarcastic things for fear or spitting out your gum. In honor of that wonderful substance, I've spent the past few weeks searching for my perfect Bubblegum Pink Lipstick...And I found it.


I know what you're thinking: "Lainey, there are like 500 pink lipsticks out there. JUST PICK ONE."


But of course, it had to meet certain qualifications.
  • It had to be actual bubblegum pink. None of that Barbie Pink stuff.
  • I wanted something $10 or less from the drugstore, if only because I didn't want to make the trek to Sephora.
  • And finally, it had to moisturize my lips.

So which one did I end up buying? After many swatches and drugstore trips, I finally settled on Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake. It's the perfect color, and it fits ALL of the above qualifications!

Lainey L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...