Thursday, May 02, 2013

Beautilicious


Candy can be soothing to the soul but it's not just for the insides anymore, there is a huge range of body products just begging to be tasted...ahem, tested.




Sugar scrubs have been around for centuries, but I guarantee that they were never this fun.


This all-in-one Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath combo should have you whispering sweet nothing at bath time...$18 at Amazon.com.


Even real candy shops are getting in on the candy craze. Dylan's Candy Bar offers a very tasty line of body treats.


"The spun candy fragrance is an inviting aroma that will give you something to look forward to after a relaxing bath. The thick and creamy slather will provide the ultimate moisturizing experience leaving you refreshed and glowing."


Keep the lovely fragrance with you all day long with Eau de Parfum spray from Prada.


One of the strangest products I have seen to date, Dusting Powder by Lush. I found out this is not offered on the US website, so I am not sure if it's discontinued or not. I hope not, from reading some of the feedback, it sounds like it's for more than just the body. They do offer a substitute that might be worthy ~ Vanilla Fluff Powder...sounds promising.

Stay delicious,

Lindsey J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...