Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Argan vs. Moroccan

Hello Ladies,

I have come across another surprising cosmetic product that blew me away. What is the difference between Argan Oil and Moroccan Oil??? Honestly, I couldn't answer that question on my own, until I did about a week's worth of research.


Apart from the bottle labeling, there is a HUGE difference between the two products.


I have used Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner on and off for the past year and absolutely love it. But, I have also used Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask. I love both. It's hard to pick only one.



This has the ability to transform your unruly locks into something quite extraordinary. When washing your hair, apply it to your damp hair after using a leave-in conditioner.

Argan Oil is Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil (Latin Name) in its completely unadulterated form. Nothing's been added or taken out, so you get the real deal when you buy 100% Argan Oil, you get essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, squalene and carotenes. It's an ideal oil for the skin because of the properties' abilities to hydrate the skin, prevent aging, regulate sebum production and also keep dryness at bay. The fatty acids are amazing for your hair because the protein aids hair growth and gets your hair all thick and gorgeous!



I use it on my damp hair and after it's dried, my hair is in great condition! Moroccan Oil makes me hair lighter, so smooth and frizz free. Oh, and it smells amazing!

Moroccan Oil's ingredients stand out individually, and I did some more research into each to help you better understand the product.

Cyclomethicone is a silicone that leaves the surface of your hair or skin smooth.

Dimethicone is another silicone that helps keep your hair detangled.

Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract is a rich essential fatty acid
which aids your hair growth and helps strengthen your hair.

Butylphenyl Methylpropional is a synthetic fragrance which gives cosmetics their scent.

Benzyl Benzoate is a food additive, insecticide and a plasticiser.

Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone is just another fragrance.

What you choose to use is completely up to you!


See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...