Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Empties

Hello Beauties,

This month I have been extremely busy, so I was not able to get around to the enormous pile of beauty products I have waiting for me.

I desperately need to buckle down and dedicate a day to reviews and pictures of products! TO DO, check!

So, back to April's Empties:


Face


  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes - Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin

Body



  • Skintimate Moisturizing After-Shave Gel - Raspberry Rain - No Longer Available
  • Generic Razors
  • Ladies Mitchum Power Gel Deodorant
  • Sephora Body Wash Caps - Toffee and Lagoon (Reviews Coming Soon!)


Scent




Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. those mini candles sound so nice, we really need a Bath and Body Works in the UK! x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them! I'll make a note for future giveaways to add those mini candles and hopefully be able to provide a international giveaway as well!!!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...