Thursday, April 18, 2013

Third Liebster Award

Hello My Beauties,

I have been nominated for yet another Liebster Award! How, I would love to get another type of an award, but I am still so thankful for another one!



The purpose of the Liebster Award is to help promote smaller blogs, and so it is only presented to those with less than 200 subscribers.


A BIG Thank You to MissTaina007 for nominating me for this award!

RULES:
  1. Link back to the person(s) who nominated you.
  2. Write 11 random facts about him/herself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers who all have less than 200 GFC followers and let them know.
  5. Come up with 11 new questions to ask the 11 bloggers who you have nominated.
11 Random Facts About Myself
  1. I am Italian, Greek, German, English and Irish.
  2. I have ran an 11 minute mile (seriously).
  3. I plan my blogs at least a month in advance.
  4. I have to drink something with carbonation in it at least once a week (not necessarily soda).
  5. My favorite accessory is rings.
  6. I prefer to drive than be a passenger.
  7. I know the basic signs of Sign Language.
  8. I love to organize and label - with a minor in OCD.
  9. I believe you should earn your degree in a profession you absolutely love and will be able to use.
  10. I prefer to do online shopping, you receive better deals and sometimes free shipping!
  11. I found my Lobster in life (refer to FRIENDS episode).
Questions from Tania
  1. What's the story behind the name of your blog? Click here.
  2. Who is your favorite youtuber? Taliajoy18
  3. What is the most expensive makeup item you own? My new Sephora Flawless Complexion Double-Ended Foundation and Concealer Brush.
  4. What is your favorite type of accessory? Rings.
  5. What are some of your holy-grail products/products you can't live without? I have two items I use every day...Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin and Sephora Ultra-Smoothing Primer.
  6. How would you describe your fashion style? Comfortable
  7. What is your skin care regime? Click here.
  8. What is one place you'd love to travel to but never have? Europe.
  9. What is your favorite type of weather? Windy
  10. Where do you spend the most money buying makeup at? Sephora
  11. What is your makeup wish list? I'll have to make another one, I just purchased everything on it.

My Questions
  1. When you aren't blogging, what do you like to do best?
  2. What are your thoughts about giveaways?
  3. How many blog awards do you have?
  4. What kind of makeup style do you have?
  5. What is your favorite beauty inspired movie (must related to makeup and fashion)?
  6. Take a look at your makeup collection, what color do you have the most of?
  7. What is your best "Bling Bling" accessory?
  8. Which of your features do you get complimented on the most?
  9. Skincare or Haircare?
  10. Worst beauty/fashion habit?
  11. If you could only wear one cosmetic item, what would it be? Why?
I Nominate the Following Bloggers:

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...