Sunday, April 14, 2013

Prom 2013 Week

Hello My Beauties,



What a great week this is going to be! We have so many posts to help prepare you for your special night!



I actually attended four Prom's. I went to my boyfriends Junior Prom (I was a sophomore), my Junior Prom, my Senior Prom, and my Best Friend's Senior Prom (she didn't want to go alone - it was a year after I graduated).


I, however, do not remember the themes of any of these dances, but they were a blast! I am sure I still have the dance tickets somewhere, but unsure which box they might be in.


My parents let me have a "After Prom Party", no not what you may be thinking...I was only allowed 10 friends at max, there was no booze, no drugs, etc., just hanging out as a giant sleep over with friends. Everyone hung out in the living room all night, hardly anyone slept. Even my parents stayed up all night and some other parents stopped by to make sure their kids made it home safe after prom.


We (all the girls at the party, myself included) even convinced one of the guys to dye his hair pink, yeah! Rather interesting, but I don't think he would be too happy if that picture circled the internet, so I won't post it.


However, take tons of pictures! You don't want to miss any part of prom, believe me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have a special treat for you at the end of the week
that you WON'T want to miss!!!

Plus, another giveaway you can enter!!!

Have a great time ladies and gents!
Be safe out there!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. The school I went to didn't allow any two people of the same sex to go to prom together even if they were just friends and didn't want to go alone. Prom is cool and everything, but it's just my personal opinion that it didn't meet my expectations. When you've been picturing something for years before it happens, you usually get let down.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...