Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gucci




From someone who has never owned Gucci anything, I received a sample of Gucci Premiere perfume in the mail.

Inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour and fronted by a modern icon – Blake Lively, this new fragrance is an invitation to embrace one’s own red carpet moment.


For such as successful woman, Gucci Premiere is womanly, intriguing and as seductive as the perfect couture gown.
The fragrance opens with the luxury and exuberance of vintage champagne. A burst of effervescent bergamot fused with feminine and celebratory orange blossom conveys the heady excitement of the red carpet entrance.

Unfortunately, after a while of wearing the perfume I had to take a shower, because it was beginning to give me a headache. Maybe I applied too much off of the half inch size towelette to apply the perfume.
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...