Saturday, April 20, 2013

Europe's Vintage Vibe

Hello My Beauties,

I have a special treat for you!


Make way for Caro Emerald! Nicknamed by Glamour Magazine as the 'Dutch Adele' has a voice from another era.





Learn to love her! She's a real woman, beautiful and is one of the top five most successful female artists in Europe alongside Adele, Lady Gaga, and Beyonce.


She's winning over the US, state by state. Her debut album Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor has sold almost 2 million copies worldwide.


Girlilla Marketing has allowed me to review the album and I absolutely love it. They have also allowed me to host a giveaway of a special edition prize package which includes an album and tote bag.



You won't be sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(End April 30th, 2013)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...