Today is Trivia day! After going through our five (5) villains this week, how well do you think you know them??? We'll find out!
- Cruella is often seen in Forbes Annual Fictional 15 list of wealthiest fictional characters.
- It was revealed in "A Christmas Cruella" that she did want a puppy before becoming her villanous self.
- Cruella is commonly seen smoking in the animated movies,
- however, in the House of Mouse or the animated series, she doesn't.
- The Queen of Hearts used a flamingo as a croquet mallet.
- Her palace was designed to resemble Cinderella's Castle.
- The Queen is the first green-eyed villain of an official Disney princess, followed closely by Lady Tremaine from Cinderella.
- The Queen is the first Disney villain to change her appearance in order to deceive the protagonist, and gain the upper hand.
- According to the book Disney Villains: The Secret Files, Maleficent's last name is actually Faery.
- Ursula is a cecaelia (half person, usually woman, half octopus).
- Ursula is latin for "Little Female Bear"
- The original draft of The Little Mermaid was actually going to make Ursula King Triton's sister, which would make her Ariel's aunt.
- Ursula's physical appearance was actually based on that of the drag queen Divine.