For some wedding hair ideas, click here.
Whether you are recreating Cinderella's classic updo for a costume event or trying an appealing new look, anyone with hair long enough to pull into a ponytail can achieve Cinderella's hairstyle. With only a hairband, a few hairpins and a headband, you can fix your hair like Cinderella and then head out for a night out on the town with your Prince Charming.
1. Spray your hair lightly with water and brush through it well with the hair brush. Plug the curling iron in and allow it to heat up.
2. Pull your hair back into a ponytail on the top of your head with the hairband. Position the ponytail just slightly past the center point of your head so that it is more in the back than on top. Pull the hairband tight so the ponytail is secure.
3. Grab the loose hair and pull it forward onto the top of your head. Carefully arrange it and fold it so that it sits attractively in a loop. Secure your hair with hairpins so that it will not come loose.
4. Place the headband onto the top of your head so that it sits between the pinned hair on the top of your head and your bangs in the front of your head.
5. Use the curling iron to curl your bangs under slightly. Your bands should rest along the top of your forehead.
6. Spray your entire hairdo lightly with hairspray to hold the finished recreation of Cinderella's hairstyle.