Sunday, April 28, 2013

April's Beauty Haul

Hello Beauties,


I walked into a store last week called "The Christmas Store", however, there is not a thing in this store that is Christmas related. Anyway, great store. I could easily lose track of time and money on any given day. Bad, bad store.


Haha. No, seriously, you have to check it out if you have one near you and haven't spent your paycheck already.

Back to my Beauty Haul...


Hopefully, within the next month I will be able to provide a review for each of the products.

Caress Whipped Souffle Body Wash

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream

Irish False Nails
(I'm preparing for next year)

Pink Lighter

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Neutrogena Rainbath - Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel

Garnier Fructis Daily Care - Normal Hair Shampoo
Nivea Touch of Water Lily Shower Gel

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...