Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nominated for Liebster Award

Hello My Beauties,



I have received another Liebster Award! I was nominated by The Fashion Wheel. Thank you so much!


Rules:

  • Post 11 Random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions the person that nominated you asked
  • Go back to the person that nominated you and let them know you have answered their questions with a link to the answers
  • Ask 11 questions for the bloggers you are going to nominate
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with few followers
  • Go to their blog and mention you have nominated them and provide a link to find the questions you have asked them and to find out more
  • No tag backs

11 Random Facts About Myself:

  1. I love sparkling water!
  2. My favorite color is royal blue!
  3. I'm 27.
  4. I volunteer in my spare time.
  5. I have a younger sister.
  6. I used to be a weight lifter.
  7. I prefer cash over plastic.
  8. I used to eat eggs as a kid, but can't stand them (even the smell) anymore.
  9. My favorite word is perseverance.
  10. I carry a 3-inch pocket knife everywhere I go (3-inch is considered a concealed weapon and it is legal in the United States).
  11. I have a birth mark that covers a majority of my right knee.
My Questions Answered:

1. When did you start your blog? May 2011.
2. If you could be any animal what would it be and why? A horse, so I can run all day.
3. Coffee or Tea? COFFEE!!!
4. Favorite Snack? Does sparkling water count? If so, then it would be that.
5. Favorite city to visit? Fort Worth, Texas.
6. Favorite thing for breakfast? It's a tie between french toast and a waffle.
7. How did you meet your best friend? High school.
8. Favorite childhood memory? Making mud pies.
9. Most inspiring person to you? My grandfather.
10. Favorite movie? Lethal Weapon movies.
11. Favorite Blogger? The Stylista...tell them I sent you!

Nominee Questions:
  1. When did you start your blog?
  2. Favorite color(s)?
  3. Favorite quote?
  4. Do you do anything productive in your spare time? If so, what?
  5. What food do you dislike most?
  6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  7. Why did you start your blog?
  8. How often do you go to the beach?
  9. What is the furthest place you have traveled, with or without your family?
  10. How far did you go in school?
  11. How often do you write blogs?
I nominate the following:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meredith,

    I have answered your questions for the Liebster Award.Thanks for nominating me.
    http://www.makeupthug.com/

    MakeupThug..

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...