Has anyone ever heard of BeautySets?
I recently had a request for my personal daily makeup routine and decided to use a BeautySet template to help me out. If you don't know what a BeautySet is, just click on their name to find out more! You won't be disappointed, they are amazing!
Back to My Makeup Daily Routine:
- Once I have washed my face, I apply Sephora's Perfecting Ultra-Soothing Primer to my whole face with a foundation brush (even though I still have more than enough, the last time I was in Sephora, they were totally sold out).
- I use another foundation brush and apply Sephora's #20 Light Cream - Instant Radiance Foundation to my whole face.
- I apply a light coat of CoverGirl's Professional Loose Powder #115 to set the foundation. I apply this with a blush brush.
- I then apply one coat of Buxom Black Mascara to my eye lashes (don't want to add too many coats - otherwise I will look like I am ready for a night out with the girls). I like to go with a more natural look during the day.
- For my lips, I usually only wear a clear coat of moisturizer throughout the day, instead of applying chapstick all day long.