Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Makeup Daily Routine

Hello My Beauties,


Has anyone ever heard of BeautySets?

I recently had a request for my personal daily makeup routine and decided to use a BeautySet template to help me out. If you don't know what a BeautySet is, just click on their name to find out more! You won't be disappointed, they are amazing!


Back to My Makeup Daily Routine:




  1. Once I have washed my face, I apply Sephora's Perfecting Ultra-Soothing Primer to my whole face with a foundation brush (even though I still have more than enough, the last time I was in Sephora, they were totally sold out).
  2. I use another foundation brush and apply Sephora's #20 Light Cream - Instant Radiance Foundation to my whole face.
  3. I apply a light coat of CoverGirl's Professional Loose Powder #115 to set the foundation. I apply this with a blush brush.
  4. I then apply one coat of Buxom Black Mascara to my eye lashes (don't want to add too many coats - otherwise I will look like I am ready for a night out with the girls). I like to go with a more natural look during the day.
  5. For my lips, I usually only wear a clear coat of moisturizer throughout the day, instead of applying chapstick all day long.
Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award http://www.thefashionwheel.com/2013/03/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to add it to my Awards!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...