Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Empties

Hello My Beauties,


Again, another month has gone by and I have a few empties to share with you. Not as many as I would like, but it has been a hectic month!


Hair Care

  • Pantene - 2-in-1 Color Preserve Shine - Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Clairol - Nice'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color - #79 Dark Brown

Wow! Really, wow! My hair is silky smooth and super shiny! It even feels healthy! This is definitely worth a try if you have color treated hair, and want to keep it looking amazing!

Face

  • Clean & Clear - Morning Burst - Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub - Oil-Free
This is a great cleanser. It has a great smell, which definitely wakes me up in the morning. Super cute packaging too!  I was attracted to the packaging in the beginning (I know, smart right?), this is definitely the cheap drugstore facial cleanser you want to pick up! The "strawberry seeds" designed for massaging is fun to use (it pops after a few rubs).

Body Care

  • Sephora - Caramel (Toffee) Creamy Body Wash Cap

Scents

  • Bath & Body Works - Vanilla Snowflake Candle
While it has taken me a while to get around to using this, I am definitely disappointed I didn't use it sooner. This has an incredible smell. It has the perfect feel of winter-cozy socks, crackling fires, and delicious desserts. The scent fills up the room immediately and it is very well worth it! I had family visit and they honestly believed I was making cookies and cakes, but it was only this candle!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meredith,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, A Pear Shaped Gal and nominating me for the Liebster Award. I did already participate in the award, but thanks so much for the repeated nomination.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...