Again, another month has gone by and I have a few empties to share with you. Not as many as I would like, but it has been a hectic month!
- Pantene - 2-in-1 Color Preserve Shine - Shampoo and Conditioner
- Clairol - Nice'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color - #79 Dark Brown
Wow! Really, wow! My hair is silky smooth and super shiny! It even feels healthy! This is definitely worth a try if you have color treated hair, and want to keep it looking amazing!
- Clean & Clear - Morning Burst - Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub - Oil-Free
- Sephora - Caramel (Toffee) Creamy Body Wash Cap
- Bath & Body Works - Vanilla Snowflake Candle
While it has taken me a while to get around to using this, I am definitely disappointed I didn't use it sooner. This has an incredible smell. It has the perfect feel of winter-cozy socks, crackling fires, and delicious desserts. The scent fills up the room immediately and it is very well worth it! I had family visit and they honestly believed I was making cookies and cakes, but it was only this candle!