Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Makeup Haul

Hey! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am, especially knowing that I don't have to return to work until the 18th. Yay!! I have been doing a little shopping lately =). So, I wanted to share with all of you fellow makeup lovers, what I have acquired. I have a problem with monogamy, and have no favorites. So, this haul is promised to be all over the place. Well, let's get started.

First, I stopped by the Navy exchange to pick up a Diet Dr. Pepper during my lunch break. Well, I forgot the soda, but I did walk out with 4 new body glitters from LA Splash Cosmetics. The colors I purchased were Spotlight (Lime), Tropical Teal, Pacific Sand, and Rock Star. Since I bought them on base, they were at a discounted price for $4.89. You can purchase them online here for $6.99.



My birthday was February 11th, so I stopped by Sephora to get my birthday gift. My gift consisted of a mini mascara and sheer highlighter both from Benefit. Of course, I didn't want to be rude, so I felt obligated to buy something. I am such a compulsive shopper. I ended up buying the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I really don't know how I feel about this purchase. I have refrained from buying this palette for about 3 years now. Not because it costs $50, but because I feel I already have numerous colors similar to these in my collection. You can purchase this palette at any Sephora store or online (here).


Next, I wanted to try out some MakeupGeek eye shadows. I have tried them before and was not really happy with them. However, lately I have been seeing great reviews, so I decided to try them again. After all, they are only $5.99. The colors I purchased were Sensuous, Gold Digger, Cocoa Bear, Shimma Shimma, Glamorous, and Drama Queen. I also ordered a small black Z-palette for $13.99. I also wanted to try out MakeupGeek brushes, so I bought the pointed crease brush for only $4.99. You can purchase any of these items and more here.


My final and last stop was at the MAC store. I could not forget about my friends at MAC. I knew what I wanted, so I wanted in, grabbed the Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and Lip Gloss at $15 a piece. As always, one of the makeup artists asked me if I wanted to try the lip pencil Nightmoth. I tried it and of course, loved it. So, I bought the pencil for $15, and I had to get shadow. I plan on doing a Marilyn Monroe look, so I bought the color Forgery for $12. You can purchase these items at any MAC store or online (here).



Did you know that every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS? Now, I don't feel so bad for buying more makeup. I am helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Stay tuned for reviews and swatches of all products!

xoxo

MakeupThug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...