Sunday, March 10, 2013

Emerald City Week


A popular 1939 film, The Wizard of Oz, has forever been a sensation. A young lady, known as Dorothy Gale is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Great and Powerful Oz, who can help her return home. Starring Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Margaret Hamilton, plus many more.


As remarkable as the movie is, especially for a film made in the late 1930's, we are focusing on Emerald City (the home of Oz) this week.

We are bringing Emerald City into modern time - 1939 meets 2013. A 74 year old movie will always remain a classic in my book.

***For a little ha ha moment - I remember being told that when I was a child,
after watching it once, I would quickly hit remind as soon as the movie was over
- as it was VCR's back then.***

As this week will be sharing hair styles,
future Halloween possibilities,
very creative nail designs and much more.

Don't forget your ruby slippers!







Now, my beauties - follow the yellow brick road!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...