Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dove Clear Tone




Sweaty armpits are the worst, but underarms with uneven skin tone is even worse. Don’t feel bad ladies, thirty two million women in the United States reportedly experience this same issue. The reason? We tend to neglect moisturizing this part of our body, which is an important step in reducing dryness and irritation caused by shaving. Thankfully Dove Clear Tone Antiperspirant/Deodorant takes on this nagging problem for us. As it is the first and only deodorant in the United States that is designed to reduce red and dark marks and improve skin tone.
Admittedly, I was skeptical. But, I decided to put this product to the ultimate test.


As I received this sample from Target in September, I dedicated an entire month to using this product. Letting it soak up all the elements that Florida has to offer. But, I am happy to report that this product has in fact, lived up to its name.
Dove has done it again ladies! So, go to your local drugstore and pick one, two or three up today. There is nothing wrong with stocking up on personal hygiene items!
Would this be a good item for a giveaway?

Fashionably Yours,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...