Dorothy Hair How-To
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Take a small 1/4 inch section of your hair above the ear on the left side,
wrap it over the second section of the same size,
immediately behind the strands you are holding.
3. Wrap the two sections together to form one section.
Wrap the following section and continue wrapping and
twisting new sections of hair until you reach an inch behind the ear.
Hold the wrapped strands on one hand.
4. Divide the remaining hair on the left side of the part in two sections.
5. Braid the three part braid using the role strand and the divided pieces of hair
until you have two inches of hair remaining.
Tie the hair with a rubber band or an elastic hair band.
Add a blue ribbon (like Dorothy) around the rubber band
and tie the ribbon into a bow.
6. Curl 1/2 inch sections of the hair that falls below the ribbon
with a pre-heated curling iron.
Spray hairspray over the left side to keep the style neat and to keep the curls intact.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 5 on the right side to finish your Dorothy look.
See you next time,