Sunday, March 31, 2013

Disney Villain's Week


Hello My Beauties,

I have been planning this week and next week for the last six (6) months! A lot of planning has gone into these two weeks and we had a blast putting them together for you.

We will provide you with every Disney Villain's personal beauty secrets.


This weeks five (5) Disney Villains:







Each villain post is going to be in the same order as our usual weekly blog pattern: hair, face, nails, body and fashion.

Saturday is usually our "Great Steals" day, but since a lot of the prices for items will be marked throughout the blog, Saturday is going to be our trivia day.

How well do you know your Disney Villain's?

I guess we will find out!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...