Thursday, March 07, 2013

Blogger Button Swap

Hello My Beauties,

To show you how much I appreciate everyone for following and commenting on Beauty O'holic, I have decided to offer a FREE Blogger Button Swap.


You can advertise your blog FREE on Beauty O'holic,
offer ends June 1st.

All you have to do is send your Blogger Button to beautyoholic@gmail.com, make sure you tell me your name and the name of your blog, so your blog will be properly linked.

I recommend that your blog buttons be (at most) 225x225.

Beauty O'holic's button is listed in the left sidebar.
<--------------------------------------

If you have any questions,
please comment below or e-mail me.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #6,too.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for emailing me about the button swap, i'll put yours up very shortly :) Oh and thank you for following as well. followed back! - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk
    If anyone is at all interested, i've just posted a giveaway up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...