Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bite This

Hello My Beauties,



I decided to write about nail biting today, as it is my go to when I am stressed. Fortunately, I get my nails done so I can avoid that bad beauty habit.



Behind Biting:
Many people bite their nails because they are nervous, stressed out, hungry or bored.



Why You Shouldn't Bite:
Biting your nails can rip and tear your nails and the skin around your nails, causing bleeding, infections and a lot of pain! (I have never gotten that far.) Another reason to bite your nails: it can damage your teeth.



How To Stop:
It's not easy to stop biting your nails! But here are a few suggestions:

  • Each foods rich in calcium and magnesium to help repair your nails and make them grow.
  • Distract your mouth. Chew gum, suck on a lollipop, blow balloons or munch on a carrot stick.
  • Distract your hands. Take up a hobby like playing video games, drumming, knitting or painting.
  • Cover your nails. Wear gloves or wear fake nails.
  • Apply a special nail polish that makes your nails taste gross!
Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...