Monday, February 25, 2013

What's Inside My Makeup Bag?

Hello My Beauties,


Finally! I am able to write about what is inside my makeup bag. I did not think I carried or even used so many things, but here is goes. I have highlighted my favorite in bold. Some of the products you will see have links, I have already written reviews on them in the past.







Maybelline New York - Baby Lips - 05 Quenched - SPF 20 Lip Balm


This is beyond the perfect product to grab from your makeup bag and put in your pocket on the way to the beach. This one is not scented like the others, but grab a little lip liner, color in your lips and apply some baby lips and no one would tell the difference. Plus, your lips are protected.

Avon Big Color Eye Pencil - Lightening Clair Plus - B01
Clinique - Touch Tint For Eyes - 06 Nude Sparkle

Viva La Juicy Perfume


I used to constantly wear Abercrombie and Fitch's female fragrance "8", but since they discontinued it, I had to go search for another, yet similar smell. Well, I must say, it is nothing like Abercrombie's "8", but I certain did fall in love with it.

Avon Black Eyeliner (unknown number/product name - the lettering has come off)
Avon Glazewear SPF 15 Clear Lip Gloss

Mary Kay - TA27 - Caribbean Coral Lip Gloss
Avon Sheer Rose Lip Liner
BUXOM - Black Mascara


This is by far the best black mascara I have ever come across, not to mention the mascara wand itself is made to mold your eye lashes. 



NARS - Red Lizard Matte Lipstick


The NARS - Red Lizard Lipstick stays on all day. I actually would have to take a napkin with grooves to remove the lipstick completely. 


MAC - Lip Conditioner Stick - SPF 15


Apparently, I have a thing for lip gloss and lip balm. However, the last one - MAC, is not consider either, but rather a lip conditioner. The MAC Lip Conditioner and the EOS Lip Balm do have the same consistency. 

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...