Tuesday, February 05, 2013

My Sephora Trip



While I only went to Sephora to purchase a new foundation, because I ran out that morning, I fell victim to more purchases than originally planned. But, here is the difference: I did not buy products that I thought I would 'need one day'. I actually use every product at least once a week.

And, I did NEED another black mascara, a better mascara...since my others were very much EXPIRED. So, now I wear Buxom Black Mascara.


I did, of course, purchase Sephora's own brand of foundation - as planned. I wear Sephora's Instant Radiance Foundation #20 Light.


I also purchased Sephora's own brand of makeup primer (my first primer ever). I wear Sephora's Perfecting Ultra - Smoothing Primer.


My one and only splurge purchase is my NARS - Red Lizard lipstick. Another first for me, as this is my first red lipstick ever!



Before purchasing the red lipstick and primer, I used to think 'where would I wear super red lipstick?' and 'my makeup does not need to last all day, I will be okay without it'. Well, I must say, since I have purchased both, my makeup lasts 10x longer and looks amazing compared to blah and my new red lips have received tons of compliments!



I was always told that if you want to show everyone your confidence (in anything), make them look. Well, my red lips, beautiful skin - thanks to primer and new foundation, and my jet black mascara is definitely my latest personal fashion trend!

As always Beauties,

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...