Friday, February 01, 2013

January Empties

As I have been swamped with organizing Beauty O'holic for the New Year, unfortunately, I have not used a ton of products for this months empties.

More information about our remodel will be provided in our "Monthly Roundup" post.

On to January's Empties!



Just a reminder:

Each month, there will be three (3) random product reviews from our empties pile. You will see bold items within a list; those will be the items reviewed.


Hair Care

-Pantene Pro-V non-aerosol hairspray - normal-thick hair

  • Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
I have naturally wavy hair, so it is dry all the time. Especially in Florida. Add Florida humidity and instant frizz. Thanks ever so much to my wonderful genetics.

Even though my hair can be unmanageable 80% of the time, Organix's Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo was really a life and time saver. I use it on my roots and ends. It keeps my hair hydrated and manageable. Sure, I still have to deal with split ends, but applying a small amount of the oil makes it a little bit easier.

The shampoo does have a weird texture and consistency, such as the goo in Ghostbusters. However, the fragrance is nice and more importantly, it works despite its appearance.


Makeup


  • MARK. Kiss Ink - Lip Tint Marker - Berry Bitten
Colorful lips are always in trend, well, to me anyway. Whether it is bright red, a tender orange or any nude shade; it boosts your smile no matter what. However, lip glosses and lipsticks can fade or even wipe off during the day. Yuck!

This is why I loved my MARK. Kiss Ink - Lip Tint Marker. I had the Berry Bitten raspberry shade. It makes your feel like you colored your lips with magic marker.

This water-based formula goes on light, does not dry out your lips, and a big plus, it does in fact last all day!


Body Care

-Suave - Ocean Breeze Body Wash

  • Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
The review for this product will be published during our Cosmetology Week which is at the end of March. Once it has been published, we will be sure to link that post to this one.

Scents, Candles and Sanitizers

-Bath and Body Works - Frosted Gingerbread Candle
-Ikea - Tindra Gingerbread Candle
-Glade - Vanilla Candle
-Bamboo Vanilla Candle

I was not paid for these reviews.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...