Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Beauty Haul

Hello My Beauties,

I can't believe February is over! Wow, it was a busy month!


I want to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, don't feel bad if you missed it. I didn't tell anyone....but, somehow it got out! Hmmm...

I wanted to share the beauty hauls I purchased throughout the month. I was just too busy to write a post over the weekend about all the amazing goodies I got.






First, I attacked Sally Beauty Supply store.


I purchased some false nails to experiment nail polish colors with, hair chalk,
three bright colors of eye shadow and false eye lashes.


The things you find on the clearance rack!
The nails were originally $7 and I purchased them for $2.


These bright Sally Girl Eye Shadows were $1 each!
The huge plus about these,
except for great color was that they connect together (see left picture).

The hair chalk was $2 each (originally $5 each)
and the false eye lashes were $2 (originally $5).

Next, Sephora.

I think this was the first time I walked into Sephora and didn't spend more than $15.
How is that possible?



My Sephora Birthday Present!





And, finally...

Sephora again!

Again, I managed to pay less than $20! I did really well for February!


I received four (4) samples:
Juicy Couture - Couture La La Parfum Spray
Soap & Glory - Face Soap and Clarity with Superfruit Plum 3-in-1 Daily-Detox
Lancome - Visonnaire Skin Corrector
Sephora - Marchesa Parfum D'Extase (New Scent)


Mini Body Wash Cups:
Top Row: Toffee, Blueberry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Cotton Flower, Green Tea
Bottom Row: Chocolate, Peony, Orange Blossom, Coconut, Lemon Verbena, Lagoon

Just a bunch of little things for February!

Now, we'll see what March will bring!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I would love to see your thoughts on the hair chalk.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll hopefully be reviewing these products next week, but they won't be posted until toward the end of March.

      Delete
  2. Happy late birthday! I tried to wish you a happy birthday on Google+, but I don't think it went through, since I was having computer problems...

    Wasn't this year's Sephora birthday gift *great*? I just love Watt's Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lainey! I did get it. I haven't tried Sephora's birthday gift yet, but when I do, there will be a review!

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...