Saturday, February 09, 2013

Benefit

Where’s My Stylist?


I saw this great color in Lucky Magazine
and wanted to give it a try.

It's really a great Blackberry color with high shine.
I think it is actually a comparable color to
but lasts longer and has a deeper and richer color.

 I was lucky enough to find this at TJ Maxx for only $4.99. What a great steal!
It also tastes great and looks equally beautiful in the day or evening.

This chocolate brown will give you a vampy look that you can wear by itself
or with a lip liner a little sheer but it also has a lot of depth to it.



Originial price is $18.

This giant tube might be a little deceiving.
Don't be completely afraid of the dark in the tube - give it a try.
Although, this might be too dark for some,
it is totally worth a try.
I also found it to be a good price at $16 for as big as the tube is.

The thing that I really love about this gloss is that even as it wears off,
it still leaves a pretty stain your lips.

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...