Sunday, January 06, 2013

Weekend Beauty Haul

Hello My Beauties,

I decided to hit the stores today, as I have heard about all the wonderful discounts that have been going on around town, I had to check it out for myself. Wouldn't you?

Unlike many of you, I only really attacked two stores, but I am currently budgeting myself.

I am not sure who is a fan of Target, but if you know where in the store to look, you will find some pretty awesome deals.

I currently ran out of my oil-free cleansing wipes and needed to get more, so hence, there was in fact a reason to go to Target. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes - Pink Grapefruit. I have to admit, they are my personal drug of choice. The smell is amazing, plus, they are a great makeup remover at the end of the day.

So, this is what I got while at Target.


Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes
(which is why I went to Target in the first place)

Merona Black Footless Tights
(however, I need a pair of leggings too. Does anyone know where I can score some nice ones?)

E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine

Sinful Colors Nail Polish - 839 Sugar Sugar
(Candy Apple Red)

Maybelline New York Cover Stick - 120 Light Beige

Jergens Natural Glow - Daily Moisturizer - Fair to Medium


While all of that sounds great and it is, especially since I paid $18 for all of that. I just had to go check out Bath and Body Works. Yep, I said it, I had to! Let me show you why.


Doesn't that look amazing? I think so.

And, all of this was only $28. Great right?
They had a great sale going on!
Check to see if your local Bath and Body Works is having a sale,
if they are, you MUST MUST MUST go check it out!

Twisted Peppermint Candle
(This smells like the Shamrock shake at McDonald's
that comes out around St. Patty's Day...Yum)

Vanilla Snowflake
(It is like cashmere and vanilla, very subtle, yet sweet)

Aromatherapy Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist
(I am hoping this will help me sleep better,
as I have not been sleeping well lately)

Sweet Pea Anti-bacterial hand gel

Vanilla Berry Sorbet Anti-bacterial hand gel

Frosted Gingerbread Candle
(Smells like freshly made gingerbread cookies...
my house is going to smell so good)

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...