Sunday, January 06, 2013

The Big Bang Theory Week

This week does not really need a proper introduction, since you have already read the title of the week. But, I will say it anyway...


Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery, and it all started with a...that's right...BIG BANG! (Thought it was appropriate, considering it is the New Year!)

This popular American sitcom premieres on CBS on September 24, 2007.  A show that centers around five main characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, their neighbor across the hall, Penny; and Leonard and Sheldon's friends/co-workers, Howard Wolowitz and Rajask Koothrappali.  These five individuals will be explained in more detail throughout the week.


I had a lot of fun putting this week together for you, plus watching many hours of hysterical reruns of episode from past seasons. If you have not had the opportunity to sit down and watch at least one episode - put down whatever you are doing and go watch an episode.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Merideth. I love your blog and I am so into The Big Bang Theory Gang too. I am so inlove with all of them and I don't mind watching taped episodes of it gazillion times ;) anyway just dropping by to say hello and oh I just become your fan/follower/friend.

    hugs
    shannel
    A Little Over Thirty @ www.shannellee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a fellow beauty blogger that loves The Big Bang Theory - tell me you have a nail/fashion/shoe addiction also and I think we're blogging-soul-mates hehe I WANT a bedroom like that ehhe I'm DEFINITELY new follower of yours!
    Do you think you could pop over to mine and take a peek and maybe follow back please?
    Thank you
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk
    @Rachael_Haile
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...