Thursday, January 03, 2013

Review City Pt. 1

Hi Beauties,

Just wanted to let you know of what we have got for you today...

Today is all about the reviews on samples I received over the past few weeks that I did not have time to get to, due to the holidays.

Here we go:

Nivea Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash


I received a sample of Nivea's Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash in the mail a few weeks ago.  While I wrote the review before Christmas, it has finally calmed down enough for me to get back to testing out samples and writing reviews.

In the box I received in the mail, inside was a 1.7 fl oz sample of the body wash and a $1 coupon for their body wash or body scrub that is good for six months. Cha-ching! 


I have dry skin, I am not sure if it is from lack of water or what.  I have tried numerous amounts of body wash, but this is definitely the winner! A small amount of this body wash on a loofah or washcloth goes a long way!  My skin not only felt silky smooth, but also very hydrated.  I have to be very careful with perfumes in lotions, soaps, and detergents.  This has a wonderful smell: Tea Rose Blossom with an Almond Essence, but it was very subtle at the same time.

I would definitely recommend you pick this up at your local drugstore
and try it out for yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash


I found this in the sample section of my local drugstore
and went to smell it and fell in love.
I had to try it out for myself.


The key with this stuff is to use your hands, not a sponge or a loofah.  Why?  Well, this body wash has exfoliating beads and if you use a loofah, you will not feel them.  However, this does make a rockin' body wash! Unlike many body wash brands, this will last quite a few washes.  More than likely, a month plus. Personally, this 3 fl oz bottle last me two weeks.

Now, go to the store and smell it for yourself.  This smell is not for everyone. So, as weird as it sounds, smell before you buy.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...