Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Liebster Award


The Liebster Award is awarded to those who have up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. It is an unsolved mystery - nobody knows where it originated from, when it was created or even who the creator is - all we know is that it is an honor to be nominated for this award by a fellow beauty blogger, such as our very own Beauty O'holic Part-Time Blogger, Lainey from The Belle Beauty Blog. Thank you Lainey, I am honored.

The Rules Are Simple:
  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions written by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 11 other beauty bloggers.
  • Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

11 Random Facts About Myself:

  1. My favorite number is 3.
  2. My favorite color is Royal Blue.
  3. My favorite song is Red, Red Wine by UB40.
  4. In high school, I started a small collection of Rubber Ducky's.
  5. I am in my last semester for my A.S. Degree. Eek!
  6. I will be the first girl in my family (on both sides) with a college degree!
  7. I wear one ring, that I never take off that says 'Live the life you have imagined'.
  8. I am allergic to hair dye, tattoo dye, fabric softener and cats. :(
  9. I will choose action movies over tearjerkers.
  10. I always roll down the windows in the car, even if the air is on.
  11. I like snowflakes.
Lainey's Questions:

What is your favorite beauty product?

My NARS red lizard lipstick.

Do you have a favorite blog to read?
Yes, ironically it is also written by a Meredith (same spelling). You can find her blog here.

What is the #1 thing you hope to accomplish in 2013?
Become a healthier person all around.

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stand in the rain, since it's only water.

Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
See a movie, since my nose is constantly in a textbook.

Heels, wedges or flats?
Flats. However, wedges are a summer feel, for me; and heels are for special occasions or when I am having a 'FEARLESS' day.

Do you use any social networking sites to promote your blog? If so, what are they?
Yes, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LoveIt, and Instagram. If you want to follow on those, please see my About Me page.

If you could only wear one color for the next 10 years, what would it be?
Wow, 10 years? Um, I'm stuck between blue and black, but if I had to pick one I would have to say blue. Since there are many different shades of blue.

On average, how many page views does your blog get per day?
Roughly 120 - 200.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Live will have to be Florida, as I have been here my whole life. But, travel - I will go anywhere and everywhere.

How long does it take you to write a blog post, including pictures and editing?
It really depends on the post. Reviews and how-to's usually take a few hours, because I have to stop and take a picture, write a few words and continue writing. Announcements and contests/giveaways take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. I have actually pieced together an entire themed week in 3 days - which is amazing, but I take 2 extra days to review, edit and make sure I have crystal clear pictures that have also been watermarked.

My Questions:
  1. Do you have a favorite blog to read?
  2. Do you use any social networking sites to promote your blog? If so, what are they?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. Where do you get your review items, samples, etc?
  5. What's the best gift you ever gave someone?
  6. What's your natural hair color?
  7. What's your favorite color?
  8. If someone offered you a trip tomorrow, where would you go?
  9. Favorite Quote?
  10. Who's your role model?
  11. What kind of camera do you use?

And The Nominees Are:


Thanks again Lainey and Congratulations to the nominees!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Meredith :-) I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...