There is this spa in New York called Sweet Lily,
that just came out with a new homemade treatment in May 2012.
This is their latest concoction,
and I totally had to share this with everyone!
Invite a few friends over for a spa day!
Lemon...(love the smell) and Vodka...
in one recipe...(I'm so there!),
which consists of warm water, a few lemon slices,
and a splash of Voli Lemon Vodka.
What You'll Need
One Gallon Warm Water
2 Cups Lemon Juice
Voli Lemon Vodka
Combine one gallon of warm water,
two cups of lemon juice,
one thinly sliced lemon,
and a 1/4 cup of vodka (lemon-flavored or regular) in a tub.
In a small bowl,
scoop out 1/4 cup of granulated sugar,
then cut a lemon in half and leave it on the side.
Add a few drops of lemon juice (straight from the fresh cut lemon) into your lotion.
1. Begin by removing any old nail polish with a non-acetone remover.
2. Trim and file nails to desired shape and length,
making sure to round the edges.
3. Soak feet in the lemon vodka blend for 5 minutes.
4. Gently push back your cuticles.
5. Exfoliate by dipping one lemon half into the sugar and applying to your heel using circular
motions to soften calluses and hard spots.
Repeat using the other lemon half on your opposite heel.
Rinse and towel dry.
6. Massage lotion into your skin,
focusing on any rough patches.
7. Remove excess oils from your nails with a non-acetone remover on a cotton ball.
8. Apply base coat, two coats of your favorite polish,
and then a top coat.
See you next time,