Friday, January 25, 2013

Jergens Natural Glow Review

Hello Ladies,

I usually do not buy a sunless tanner, because well I am Italian and Greek. I am naturally tan. Well, any way this is not only a great sunless tanner, but also a great moisturizer.

Everyone has heard of those horror stories about sunless tanning turning people orange...haha!


Ross from Friends and Anne Hathaway in Bride Wars
with sunless tanning nightmares.

While researching the product, I found that while this is a very popular product, many places it is hard to find - however, I found my 2 oz bottle in the clearance section of my local Target store.


The Jergens Natural Glow comes in two versions,
one for fair (ghostly pale) skin tones
and one for medium (just pale) skin tones.

The version I used was for fair to medium skin tones.

On the tube it says that after a week of daily use, the intensity of color will be reached.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would I recommend this product? Of course.

Where can you find it? Target, Walmart and your local drugstores.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I will definitely recommend it to my friends who always look for sunless tanning lotion.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com *New Post*

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...