Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Emma Watson

Emma Watson


From an unknown name in the new Harry Potter series
to becoming one of the most beautiful British actresses today,
Emma Watson talks about beauty!




We all know that right after Harry Potter filming ended,
she chopped her hair off.


I think she's still extremely beautiful!

She talks about what's a must in her makeup bag.

She always carries




AND


Her #1 beauty rule:

Always take your makeup off before bed!


See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...