Do you have a tight, itchy face?
Well, not to worry.
We can teach you how to turn that around in a week!
- If your skin feels dry, use a moisturizing cleansing cloth with either aloe or vitamin E in the morning instead of washing your face with water.
- At night, use a mild, creamy cleanser with little to no lather.
- Apply cream while your face is still damp to lock in moisture. Choose one with hyaluronic acid, glycerin, or trehalose, and shea butter or dimethicone.
- If your skin feels tight within hours of moisturizing, switch to a richer, thicker cream.
- To prevent dullness, slough off dead skin cells with a weekly lactic acid peel.
- If you also want to treat lines, apply an anti-aging treatment with retinol every other day.
See you next time,