Thursday, January 17, 2013

B.O.

Okay, so I did not realize my slight error when creating the name of my blog...while I am not going to change the name, I am simply going to give you a good laugh.

After naming the blog Beauty O'holic, I wanted to build up a little credibility before creating a permanent logo.

Well, I have finally decided on a logo and it will be posted in the near future.

So, here is the joke...

Beauty O'holic's initials are what? B.O. A completely unplanned joke. So, instead of changing it, I decided to let Hope write about it.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body odor is an embarrassment or humiliation which many face from time to time.


What Is It?

Many people think that body odor is caused by bacteria mainly underneath their arms.  This is a myth...if it were true, our entire body would smell as if we have bacteria living all over us! Yuck!

So what is it that really makes us stink? It is our diet! What goes in, must come out.  All the things that come out of our bodies are just a reflection of what we put in them.  Most of us are consuming the Standard American Diet (SAD). This includes refined sugars, flours, and fast food.

If you want to get rid of your body odor, you need to clean up your diet. JERF = Just Eat Real Food, cut back on the junk (and that includes fast food) and add some greens to your meals.


Want some simple steps to follow to get rid of your body odor?
Check out these blogs and websites.




See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...