Friday, January 04, 2013

Beauty O'holic's Top 10 Blogspot Beauty Blogs of 2012

Over the past month, I have visited and revisited blogs that have caught my eye on many different levels.



Since then, I have decided to create the Best Beauty Blog Award!  Dedicated to the blogs that have been very inspiring - in creativity, as well as eye-catching detail and writing. Reason? No one really gives an award to bloggers who do not have their own domains, such as myself. So, I want to thank Google for creating Blogger to allow me to run my own blog, as well as the other Fashionista's in this world who are just trying to make a name for themselves.

I would like to keep this award circulating the blog world, so without further adieu...the rules.

The Rules Are Simple:

  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write 10 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer 10 questions written by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 10 other fashionistas.
  • Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Nominees must have a blogspot domain.
  • Add the Best Beauty Blog Award to your blog.
Judging:


  • Page views
  • Creativity
  • Organization

As I am the creator of the Best Beauty Blog Award, I will be starting first and skipping a few steps.


Random Facts About Myself:
1. I have about 3 months worth of blogs already written for future themed weeks.
2. All my pictures are taken with a Polaroid i1236 Digital Camera.
3. I have never broken a bone. However, I have dislocated an elbow.
4. My index fingers are double jointed and I have hitch-hiker thumbs.
5. My favorite TV show is Once Upon A Time on ABC.
6. I drank a gallon of milk in 2 days after coming back from a week trip in Hawaii (they don't have milk anywhere).
7. I have a sweet tooth.
8. I still dress up for Halloween.
9. I am allergic to hair dye, tattoo dye, fabric softener and cats. :(
10. I am OCD when it comes to organization.

Questions:
1. What motivated you to start your own blog?
2. Do you use any social networking sites to promote your blog? If so, what are they?
3. On average, how many page views does your blog get per day?
4. What types of blogs do you write about? For example, how-to's, reviews, etc.
5. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they?
6. What's your favorite movie of all time?
7. If you could meet any celeb, who would it be and why?
8. Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
9. What gained your blog the most attention? For example, a blog, a giveaway, contest, etc.
10. What do you think of this award and future contest?



And The Nominees Are:


As for the winners, please grab your button below!

Blogspot Best Beauty Blogs


Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

***Reminder: Next year, we are shooting for The Best Beauty Blog Award Contest...
those who actually received this award (and it is posted on their blog) can participate...
so, please spread the word!***

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

2 comments:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...