Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Beauty Bloggers Wanted


As you see from previous months, occasionally you will see either a guest post
or a blog from our part-time blogger, Lainey.

I would like to try something new,
by featuring YOU!

I would like to feature other Beauty Bloggers for an upcoming month,
but i would like to have 31 Beauty Blogs lined up, so I can feature them daily.

Each beauty blogger has the option to write 1 to 7 different posts.
I will elaborate if you choose to help promote your blog!

I just wanted to put it out there to see how many Beauty Bloggers would be interested in this.

New and experienced Beauty and Fashion Bloggers are welcome!

If you are interested, please contact our Lead Blogger, Hope Jennings.
hopejennings.sweetdiva@gmail.com

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Please visit my beauty & fashion blog! I love this blog!!!
    www.beautymaven2003.blogspot.com
    Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...