Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Wonderland Week



When you say "Winter Wonderland" to someone, there are two reactions you'll get:

1. When mentioned to parents and grand-parents
they will most likely respond with
"Dean Martin - Walking in A Winter Wonderland".


2. When mentioned to children
they will most likely respond with "Yay, Snow!".



Different generations have different meanings.

Well, this generation may not automatically think of hair, makeup and fashion when they hear "Winter Wonderland", but this week that's what it's about!

All Winter Wonderland inspired hair, makeup, nails, body and fashion with a few great deals here and there.


(That's my penmanship.)

See you next time,

Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith!!

    I just came across your site and had to comment, it's so pretty and girlie and I love the snow pictures and video..getting me in the Christmas mood :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! That song always gets me in the holiday spirit!
      Meredith

      Delete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...