Saturday, December 29, 2012

VoxBox

Hi Beauties,

I would usually have this broken down into a themed week...the VoxBox Week, but there are time crunchers within this VoxBox that I wanted to share with you.



Better later than never, I received this on Christmas Eve! To my surprise, I had received the 2012 Holiday Influenster VoxBox!


It is all about the samples I received in my Influenster VoxBox.






Hope and I will be writing reviews
on each of the products within the VoxBox.

Instead of this being spread out over the week,
we are going to share this in two days.
Like I said, time crunch!

Click below to check out a review for each product:
Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...