Sunday, December 30, 2012

VoxBox Review - Sole Society

Influenster VoxBox:

Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collected of top fashion insiders. Inside this box, you'll find $25 off your first purchase!


My View:


Sole Society? Never heard of it, until now! Shoes? You do not have to ask me twice!

I am posting this discount card for all of my beauties to have access too!


Gift For Influenster Members and Your Friends:

$25 off Your First Pair of Shoes!


Use this code: INFLUENSTER25

This code expires January 31, 2013

For an added bonus, I received an e-mail from Sole Society today:


That's right beauties!

Buy One, Get One Free!

So, get on it! Offer expires 1/6/2013 at 11:59 PM.


Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...