Saturday, December 29, 2012

VoxBox Review - NYC

I received NYC - New York Color Liquid Lipshine - #582 Nude York City as a sample, even though it is full-size, in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox from Influenster.

This will keep your lips softer than ever. It is pure pigment ingredients create a 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft textured feel. Available in 10 in-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries and fuschias.

While this brand has finally grown up, I am proud to see it has broken it is beauty juvenile habits, much like other brands, such as BonBons. Both great brands, but are targeted at a much younger audience. NYC has finally hit puberty!

It looks more sophisticated and fresh, which I enjoy.


I love the glossy texture without adding color to your lips.


This is great when you want to do heavy eye makeup and subtle lip color for any event.

I would definitely purchase this in the future and I,
100% recommend this product to our Beauties!

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...