Saturday, December 29, 2012

VoxBox Review - Kiss Nail Dress

Influenster VoxBox:

Ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

My View:

Sexy - Original Price $7

First off, and this can get confusing for some...according to Kiss Nail Dress website, there are 18 different styles available; according to Influenster, there are 21 different styles available; and according to the packaging there are 28 different styles available...so, which is it? They are not off to a good start...sounds like false advertising to me.

Second, I was unable to find anything about 3-D nail designs in my local stores and online. Another downfall.


Even though I just listed two negatives about this product and company, these are extremely easy to apply and remove. I would still recommend this to my friends, I am unsure if I would purchase them for myself in the future though, however, I will purchase these again as gifts for friends to try for themselves.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...