Sunday, December 30, 2012

VoxBox Review - Goody Paddle Brush

Hello My Beauties! I have another review for you!

I received Goody's QuikStyle Paddle Brush from my Influenster Holiday box.


I have never seen a hair brush like this before, and having long, thick hair, I was very intrigued to give it a shot.


The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush has microfiber bristles in with standard plastic bristles that are spread a bit further than usual. The microfiber is supposed to absorb the water from your wet hair, so your hair will dry faster. Well, it didn't.


My hair usually takes about two hours to completely dry. Normally I ring the extra water from my hair while in the shower, wrap my hair in a towel for 5 minutes then let it down, comb out the knots and let my hair dry naturally. I rarely blow dry hair.

While my hair did dry much faster than usual (30 minutes compared to 2 hours), it also made it too dry and extra frizzy. I am going to have to wet my hair slightly just to be able to get it under control.

I would provide a photo of the after effect of my hair, but you will have to take my word for it. i looked like Mufasa.


I would like to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to do a review for this product, however, it is not for me and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...