Tuesday, December 18, 2012

POTD: Dream Fresh BB

POTD: Product Of The Day

NEW Maybelline New York's Dream Fresh BB Cream is available in 5 fresh skin tones. This review is based on Light/Medium Sheer Tint #110.


Besides what you will read on the back of the bottle of why you will love it, I have to say "you can not knock it, until you have tried it".


I received this sample in the mail a few days ago and I finally had a chance to sit down and test this product out for myself. Honestly, I can not knock it. Please understand, I am not being paid for a positive review. I honestly love the product. If you do not like it, I appreciate that, but please no negative comments on my review.

I can give you a step-by-step review, but I am pretty sure you do not want "I opened the mailbox to find a Maybelline Dream Fresh BB sample...". I did not think so.


However, I will say this is the softest cream I have seen in a while and it keeps my skin feeling dewy, soft, it gives it a light glow and it looks almost flawless.

I think that color may be too light for my skin tone.

Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...