The Fall 2012 shades of makeup and fashion are as bright as a feather.
We've come up with a few was to look sophisticated - not showy.
1. Let Loose - Dip a soft brush into BareMinerals Eyecolor in Exotic Tara, tap off the excess, and blend from lash line into crease to achieve a sheer wash of color.
2. Layer Cake - For a fresh take on the smoky eye, brush Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Violent Sky on top of more traditional gray tones.
3. Stripe It Rich - Draw Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Plum on the inner rims of your lower lids for an unexpected pop of color.
4. Hint Of Tint - Tap a touch of Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Emerald or Peacock Blue over black liner for a super subtle hint of these hues.
5. Metal Works - Apply a touch a gold to the inner corners of your eyes or to your browbones for an illuminating effect. Try L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow 24HR in Eternal Sunshine.
6. Perfect Polish - Brights such as OPI Nail Lacquer in Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs look best when worn on short, rounded nails or on toes.
See you next time,