Friday, December 28, 2012

Military


Military Fashion Trend


Military fashion trend picks from two key looks:

Army and Aviator.

The military fashion trend is nothing new to the runways,
in fact it tends to burn out through the years
and always come back strong.

Army Green is the colour,
followed by a distant second by Navy.

Green coat (I know I used Gray)/military jacket is the key piece
for the Autumn(Fall)/Winter wearing of the style!


Military


Rare London elastic waist pants, $36
Saints of Fashion black military boots, $19

A little F.Y.I. before I finish up here:

I read a very important article about how to dress appropriately
when wearing anything military related...

Glamour Magazine made a good point when it comes to dressing for fashion
and dressing and getting in trouble with the law. Please read!

One company already got in trouble and corrected their mistake!
Make sure you spread the word!

And my blog! :)

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...