Monday, December 24, 2012

Fall Fight


I have heard some positive reviews on Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, so I decided to give it a try. As I was planning on purchasing these products, I received both in the mail as samples. Great timing!

Fall Fight Shampoo strengthens hair from the roots. It’s unique formula contains Fructose and Glucose, Vitamin B3, B6 and AHAs, which strengthens the hair fiber from within and works from the first application to protect hair from breakage. Both are for Falling, Breaking Hair which stimulates the scalp by massaging and preventing breakage for fuller-looking hair.

The company claims that your hair will have 5x less hair fall and that your hair is stronger from the root and falls less.

Based on my experience, the results were neither too impressive nor too bad. As they both smell wonderful, you can not rely on their smell to guarantee that your hair won’t fall. Shampoo was good at hair wash, cleaned my scalp well and there was not much oil on my scalp after wash; and the conditioner made my hair smooth for a while. It also failed on reducing hair fall.
Fashionably Yours,

Meredith

1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...