Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Steller Star

The colors are very nice and perfect for every skin tone. I am very happy with this purchase. Very inexpensive and convenient to carry. Available in 14 colors, this one included.


I love the color and how it stays on for long periods of time without touch-ups. It will keep your lips moisturized and soft.


This is another product you will have to keep your eyes open for,
as it is in our next giveaway that opens on December 1st!


Fashionably yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...